One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement with a balloon-expandable valve in low-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1695-1705
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement with a self-expanding valve in low-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1706-1715
- The Vancouver 3M (multidisciplinary, multimodality, but minimalist) clinical pathway facilitates safe next-day discharge home at low-, medium-, and high-volume transfemoral transcatheter aortic valve replacement centers: the 3M TAVR study.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 12: 459-469
- Vancouver transcatheter aortic valve replacement clinical pathway: minimalist approach, standardized care, and discharge criteria to reduce length of stay.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2016; 9: 312-321
- Updated standardized endpoint definitions for transcatheter aortic valve implantation: the Valve Academic Research Consortium-2 consensus document (VARC-2).Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2012; 42: S45-S60
- The transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI) quality report: a call to arms for improving quality in Canada.Can J Cardiol. 2018; 34: 330-332
- 2019 Canadian Cardiovascular Society position statement for transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Can J Cardiol. 2019; 35: 1437-1448
- Increasing wait-time mortality for severe aortic stenosis: a population-level study of the transition in practice from surgical aortic valve replacement to transcatheter aortic valve replacement.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2020; 13e009297
- Impact of wait times on the effectiveness of transcatheter aortic valve replacement in severe aortic valve disease: a discrete event simulation model.Can J Cardiol. 2014; 30: 1162-1169
- Comparison of readmission and death among patients with cardiac disease in northern vs southern Ontario.Can J Cardiol. 2019; 35: 341-351
- Progress made on access to rural healthcare in Canada.Can J Rural Med. 2020; 25: 14-19
- Early hospital discharge following PCI for patients with STEMI.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2021; 78: 2550-2560
- 2018 AATS/ACC/SCAI/STS expert consensus systems of care document: operator and institutional recommendations and requirements for transcatheter aortic valve replacement: a joint report of the American Association for Thoracic Surgery, American College of Cardiology, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Thoracic Surgeons.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 73: 340-374
Ethics Statement: The research reported has adhered to the relevant ethical guidelines.
See page 1058 for disclosure information.
User licenseCreative Commons Attribution (CC BY 4.0) |
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
Elsevier's open access license policy